Friday, March 16, 2012

The Museum of the Mind

Today is the official opening of The Mind Museum in BGC, Taguig. Last February 25, during its test run, I was able to sneak in and experience science like never before. Truth be told, my exposure to science museums is limited. I explored the Discovery Theater of Enchanted Kingdom. That's it! And by explore I mean escape from the hot Laguna sun. Of course, comparing the two would be unfair. The Mind Museum is vast, both in area and coverage of the different sciences. For about three hours, I (re)learned things about the brain, apes pretending to be humans, space, dinosaurs & unicorns. I kid.


Although some pieces were still unfinished at that time, my visit was immensely enjoyable. I truly can't wait to go back. Hmmm. Maybe this weekend.












No comments:

Post a Comment